***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I hope our boys on the bench remember this and take this embarrassment personally.
This is a wake up call.

Wow. This is a game where you just sit back and watch the sh!t show. Should be fun.

4 of 32 shooting

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Manager games would be welcome about now. [emoji41]

We broke into double digits, I'm good!

We lost half our roster in the span of a week...did anyone expect this to go well?

Laughable. Unfortunately the gave vs. Illinois next week will be just as bad? Not sure who will on the team can shoot and make a jump shot?

I see the 3 suspended are on the bench

We lost half our roster in the span of a week...did anyone expect this to go well?
I think there are degrees of bad that we are trying to avoid now.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

X 2 You have no guards and one of what would have been your top six players when the season started . I just don't see a reason to go after the remaining players .

Gilbert: "But I was open, coach."

Down 25 at the half. We still have a chance!

These poor guys were so let down by their team mates. Pretty crappy stuff

When your only high major player is 1-14 and you have no scholarship guards to speak of, I guess it's possible to get down 25 to Rutgers. Not sure I want the program to do any more Spring recruiting, but it shouldn't have a problem finding more scholarships for the 2017 class.

Ugly ugly ugly. I feel bad for Murphy. Next season will bring some help. Ufdah

At least Xavier and JP are on in 10 minutes.. This season can't end quick enough. At least there is hope for next year - looking forward to it.

I hear ya, but Murphy is God-awful today.
I feel sorry for Murphy. He has the weight of the team on his shoulders with no support.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Does Gilbert have a future? Not seeing much today.

Top Bottom