***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
8 months ago, this staff figured we'd have Jarvis, Morris, King, Dorsey, McBrayer and Mason in Saturday's game vs Rutgers. Amazing what has happened to the roster. Rutgers has to be chomping at the bit to break their losing streak and celebrate an emotional senior day. Really hope we can figure out a way to get a win.

GET 'ER DONE JERSEY STYLE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gophers still favored by 2 everywhere I look. That seems crazy given the roster the Gophers are taking on the road. Would love to avoid the embarrassment of being the team to lose to Rutgers (like the Gophers were the team to lose to Illinois in football), but would be pretty surprised if they can find a way to win.

Gophers still favored by 2 everywhere I look. That seems crazy given the roster the Gophers are taking on the road. Would love to avoid the embarrassment of being the team to lose to Rutgers (like the Gophers were the team to lose to Illinois in football), but would be pretty surprised if they can find a way to win.

Agreed. No clue how they are favored. Murphy would have to score 70.

Two flaming dumpsters on a collision course. There's a math/physics problem in here somewhere.

Gopher basketball, lead us not into temptation, we own a timeshare there.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Not quite the same. That Illinois team managed 3 conference wins and a bowl appearance. This Rutgers basketball team would likely be finishing toward the bottom of a mid major conference.

This will be a fascinating spectacle.

Does Pitino even teach this team how to get back on defense? It doesn't matter where you are in the lineup the answer in games always seems to be 'no.'

Rutgers pressing full court. Great strategy on their part. We will see how sharp Sharp is under pressure. This may be the coup de gras Rutgers was looking for.

this is rough. Will we score 40? that is what I want to know.

Does Pitino even teach this team how to get back on defense? It doesn't matter where you are in the lineup the answer in games always seems to be 'no.'

If you can't enjoy this sh!t storm don't post. Your negative comments are tiresome. We get it that you hate the present regime. Until there is a change, just shut the f&ck up.

If you can't enjoy this sh!t storm don't post. Your negative comments are tiresome. We get it that you hate the present regime. Until there is a change, just shut the f&ck up.
The Ignore option is a wonderful thing

I was hoping, and still am, to see some positives from guys like Sharp. But this might be one we may never forget.

17-2 Rutgers. ignore that.

My signal was blank for about 5 minutes.....Charter..now back on.

Twins are on also.

I like these announcers.

Whoo Hoo! 4 points!!! We're comin!!!

DirecTV was blank as well - but at tip off it came back on.

DirecTV was blank as well - but at tip off it came back on.

It was BTN. They seem to have neglected to put commercials on after the track and field ended a couple minutes early.

Where's the guy that keeps posting "Game Over"...way too early?

Top Bottom