***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Hanging in there. But a lot of calls going their way. I expect that to reverse hard core 2nd half. And Gabe won't be banking any in. Oturu will need to own the 2nd half.

Hurt thinks too much. Just wish he would let it fly when he is open.

They certainly need Willis long term but all these minutes for Tre is not a bad thing.

Painter bitching about us banking in 3s... gotta love it.

Oturu needs to be fed the ball in the 2nd half

Good first half - pretty even game -keep driving and get Purdue in foul trouble

We got this.

Purdue is just too poor offensively if the ball isn't getting to Haarms. I think Oturu will start imposing his will in the second half and we pull it out.

Only down 1 and not playing too sharp. Good sign imo

Tre looks good to me. Light, fast, athletic. Maybe it’s the white shoes.

Painter has a little Danny McBride in him.

Really, really irritating how the Fox Sports stream continually crashes, and automatically plays an ad every time playback starts.

1st half grades

Offense: C+
Defense: A-

Gonna need to improve the offense if the Gophers are gonna pull out the W. Purdue is 5 for 9 from 3. Hopefully that reverts to the mean in the 2nd half.

Really, really irritating how the Fox Sports stream continually crashes, and automatically plays an ad every time playback starts.
Could not agree more.

I have it streaming but its spotty. Looks like a typical big ten first half

1st half grades

Offense: C+
Defense: A-

Gonna need to improve the offense if the Gophers are gonna pull out the W. Purdue is 5 for 9 from 3. Hopefully that reverts to the mean in the 2nd half.
Yeah but 4 of those 3s were in first 2 minutes of game - we’ve closed down on them much better

There’s a spot on both sides of the floor where banking 3s can be intentional ( about 7 feet out from baseline) -every other one isn’t.

And honestly I don't think anyone in basketball history has intentionally banked 3s from those spots. Even guys like Duncan didn't have that bank range.

Those obviously were not intentional banks - very lucky. But so was Stephanovich's early three which was a clank that dropped.

Omersa starting the half. Demir must be hurting.

Purdue crowd is the whiniest in the B1G.

Too bad Omersa can't score from the outside.

It's hard to score with Williams and Omersa in there together.

If this gets to 10, we're done.

Loads of time. They are not gonna keep hitting 3 pt step backs. That isn't there game.

Can't let the ball get low to the big guys thats what would be sustainable.

Get more fouls on Hunter and Proctor

If Demir is out, it's probably too much to ask of Oturu inside.

We are right in this game. They are 8 of 12 from three and are likely to cool. Three of the guards in foul trouble. Drive on them

Refs are starting to screw us in the 2nd half.

Top Bottom