***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

That was one damn impressive win against a really talented team in a place that's traditionally been a house of horrors for this program.

Great way to make a statement in B1G play. OT vs MSU and a win at Purdue. This team will be a lot of fun to follow over the next couple of months

What a satisfying win after the crushing loss at home.

So proud right now..way to hang in there Gophers.. great win

So Pitino has wins at Breslin and Mackey now. Pretty impressive since we hardly win in either.

Hell yeah gophers!!!!!!! The entire F-ing player brought their game face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell yeah!

Best win under Pitino?

Masterclass from Mason I can't remember watching a better performance from a Minnesota guard in recent memory. Also Lynch at the end with four fouls played amazing (last foul not withstanding). So happy for them they really were intense on the boards to close out. Great great win!

RAH!

As disappointing as MSU was, this was the reverse. We were down 7 in the 2nd half. Not many teams win @ Purdue from that spot.

Mason is so so good. Great win. I was worried lynch would foul out again right away in OT. He played great defense down the stretch. Also loved curry's play in OT

Huge win! I never saw this coming. Was expecting a Purdue blowout.

Way to respond after the Michigan St game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ski-U-Mah baby. Awesome win on the road. So fun to see

Same old Gophers - not!! Great, great win playing 5 on 8. This team now believes.

Honestly. It's so they can say that they knew we were going to lose if we lose. It makes them feel better.

Nah. It's just decades of Minnesota sports PTSD. You'll learn some day.

Top Bottom