***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I honestly don't know why some of you watch...SMH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Honestly. It's so they can say that they knew we were going to lose if we lose. It makes them feel better.

We have so many options this year...fun.

No travel....Swanigan has traveled 3x himself in the low block!

You can't travel if dribbling. You can lift pivot as long as you shoot or pass before it comes back to ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curry with the dagger - turn the lights out in Mackey boys the maroon and gold just knocked off the #15 team in the country in THEIR house

Wow, what a talented team. We are going to make some noise over the next couple years.
Go Gophers!!

Great job guys! Hit your free throws!

Very nice to see this after having a chance to win in reg. They definitely didn't give up. Dumb foul though.

WTH was Lynch thinking?

Boys relax!

put a bow on this one - painter and the boilers are just trying to scrap some points to make this look respectable

Lil Ricky getting schooled by Painter. His team goes for FT misses on offense and we don't. Likely will be the difference.
"Lil Ricky" got absolutely schooled in this one. Looks like it was definitely the difference. Excellent prediction sir. Just spot on analysis.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Good to see Springs on the floor. Need his experience and leadership to close this out. Wish he'd done that vs MSU.

Need 5 fast guys on the court now and have a passing show.

"Lil Ricky" got absolutely schooled in this one. Looks like it was definitely the difference. Excellent prediction sir. Just spot on analysis.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

anyone using lil rickey needs a ban - stop slobbing on reusse

Top Bottom