***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

He could have told the kids to call a timeout. Up by 2 with the ball, might be an important time to get a play set, get a good shot

That shot clock violation is on Pitino

Interesting though that people are quick to judge. I will admit that I didn't know that the player has to call it. Just saying, many quick knee jerk comments on all the boards.

That close. Brutal. Odds are long in OT.

I honestly don't know why some of you watch...SMH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bedwetters get out the thread - this team is gonna learn how to win against a top 15 team TONIGHT!

Love these guys but no f-in way they pull this one off on the road in OT. Needed to win it in regulation.

Wow, brutal D by PU. Make an open shot Mac. 20% chance in OT.

There should be no complaining after this game- either way this is a great game for the Gophers. Playing a team this tough on the road- the future is bright! Let's get this one!

There should be no complaining after this game- either way this is a great game for the Gophers. Playing a team this tough on the road- the future is bright! Let's get this one!

Last year we had ZERO chance in this game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interesting though that people are quick to judge. I will admit that I didn't know that the player has to call it. Just saying, many quick knee jerk comments on all the boards.

Um, coaches can yell at the players to call time out. He is right there and can talk to the kids.

No travel....Swanigan has traveled 3x himself in the low block!

Top Bottom