***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PENN STATE PRIME TIME WHITE OUT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

How do we know this? The plays they run are the same plays nearly every time. There is zero creativity. IS that Fleck also?

I agree, Fleck confounds me with his ultra conservative play, then going for it on fourth down at times when he shouldn't, which has cost them games. Come on though, he's not the Offensive Coordinator drawing up the plays.

We're seeing exactly why he lasted one year in Happy Valley, sorry.
The OC knows 100% what PJ will allow him to call and what will make PJ go ape scrat if he violates those restrictions.

Singleton was the top RB recruit and isnt their backup QB, atop QB recruit from last year

I saw it as 55 having middle of the field responsibility, reacting too slowly, getting blown past and then the QB dropping in a pass over his head. In that scheme MLB is supposed to take away the middle of the field for most of the play.
But in a Cover 2 the DBs have the responsibility to bevthe upper part of the umbrella. Where were they?

It’s fairly obvious the gophers lack the talent on the OL, pass rush, WR, and overall team speed to be a top end B10 team. They have some nice individual players but the depth of talent is not there. To me that’s a much bigger issue than and game planning or play calling.

They really are promoted next week's PSU/tOSU match-up aren't they?

It’s fairly obvious the gophers lack the talent on the OL, pass rush, WR, and overall team speed to be a top end B10 team. They have some nice individual players but the depth of talent is not there. To me that’s a much bigger issue than and game planning or play calling.
A decade later at least the upper end that we have seems to be better than what we had under other regimes.

Top Bottom