***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PENN ST IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

We didn’t though. We lost. As we find ways to continually do against our primary rivals. Nice to beat Penn St. but beat a ranked team and/or our rivals to garner any real traction.

You are misunderstanding. We didn't win the game.....but we absolutely came back from a large deficit, which is what I responding to.

Johnson still has a chance to save the season now after this win but honestly we shouldn’t have been down to Penn State in the first place. Continued slow starts and long bad stretches will make it impossible to come back against any but the bottom of the Big Ten.
We were down 15 to the Badgers too.....and probably should have won that game.

We didn’t though. We lost. As we find ways to continually do against our primary rivals. Nice to beat Penn St. but beat a ranked team and/or our rivals to garner any real traction.
Coming back to outscore the opponent by 23 points in the second half gives the team plenty of traction. Shooting 89% from the line gives them both confidence and traction.

Stinks to have missed the game last night, had free Wild tickets, but it sounds like as Fox and JOJ goes, the team goes. Managed to keep it together with Hawkins foul trouble was impressive.

No...I, just like you, used your "simple arithmetic"logic to come to a totally irrelevant conclusion used to admonish another poster, just the way you did.
"What's good for the goose..."
If they are grossly wrong about what they are saying, yes indeed I will admonish them.

You definitely did not use the same "simple arithmetic logic."

Top Bottom