***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

All I’m saying is they aren’t that great and we played as hot as can be and got lucky to survive. That was c a clean block. I’m not arguing with anyone, just pointing out it’s not a great win as this isn’t a great team in OSU and they will probably be 8th in the B10
It's a road win in the BIG. Great win even if you want to try and downplay it because it doesn't fit your narrative. It might have been a clean block but was called a foul and we capitalized. Funny how you didn't mention the carry on Sensabaugh that wasn't called or the ball out of bound without Cooper touching it.

All I’m saying is they aren’t that great and we played as hot as can be and got lucky to survive. That was c a clean block. I’m not arguing with anyone, just pointing out it’s not a great win as this isn’t a great team in OSU and they will probably be 8th in the B10
Let it go.

Big 10 post game spends the entire time talking about the foul. Yawn.

This isn't that uncommon in basketball.

Big 10 post game spends the entire time talking about the foul. Yawn.

This isn't that uncommon in basketball.
Then they should also talk about the phantom deflection leading to the OSU possession late in the game. That was key and late.

It's a road win in the BIG. Great win even if you want to try and downplay it because it doesn't fit your narrative. It might have been a clean block but was called a foul and we capitalized. Funny how you didn't mention the carry on Sensabaugh that wasn't called or the ball out of bound without Cooper touching it.
That was an air ball. Everyone carries the ball. On the air ball, the missed call lead to nothing, on the block it lead to the gophers win…big difference.

Wasn't a foul.

Very nice win. The point isn't the win, per se. It's the assembly of the team and its constituents - we're seeing it happen. This is a development year, as will be next year. Toward the end of next year, we'll begin to see the stable outcome. For now, relax and enjoy. Nice showing tonight for the guys.

Nice win!! love the continued fight from this team.

Taking care of the ball and playing defense all game is what won this game not the refs.

2nd win at OSU in 18 years but the refs!

That was an air ball. Everyone carries the ball. On the air ball, the missed call lead to nothing, on the block it lead to the gophers win…big difference.
The missed call led to another OSU possession. Had we gotten the ball there, we wouldn't have needed a Cooper FT at the end because we would have put the game out of reach earlier. :cool:

One thing that was disappointing was damn, Henley, JOJ, and Carrington were either brutal or did absolutely nothing.

Great gritty win, toughed it out. Impressive to hear Ben Mike’d up. Could have put it away earlier with free throws. Something needs to be done about that! Samuels, ugh!

Top Bottom