***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Great win. Great for the locker room to get the monkey off their back. This was the caliber of play I expected from Dawson and Battle - tight, efficient, confident. Got the best of both of them tonight.

Iowa and Michigan in close one on Espn2

Nice win Gophers!

All I’m saying is they aren’t that great and we played as hot as can be and got lucky to survive. That was c a clean block. I’m not arguing with anyone, just pointing out it’s not a great win as this isn’t a great team in OSU and they will probably be 8th in the B10

We shot 31.8% from three (compared with 46.2%) and 56.3% from FT (compared with 86.7%).

Don't be so butthurt over the Gophers getting a nice win. Nobody cared about St. Thomas prior to this game....and nothing is going to change now.

All I’m saying is they aren’t that great and we played as hot as can be and got lucky to survive. That was c a clean block. I’m not arguing with anyone, just pointing out it’s not a great win as this isn’t a great team in OSU and they will probably be 8th in the B10
Perhaps, and a conference win is a conference win.

I thought it was a borderline flagrant 2 :).

Good things happen when you're aggressive.

This x100!!!! I always say attack the basket on plays like that yet at least 75% of NBA and college players jack up dumb 3's in those situations. Always attack the basket, sometimes you legit get fouled or sometimes there is a phantom foul like tonight.

Go Gophers!!

If they'd lost this game, I was going to cry. Now...I think I'm still going to cry. Catch you fuckers later. 😘
First, though...I don't like to keep crying wolf, so I didn't say anything beforehand, but I had a feeling about tonight. They were so close in Madison, it would be a shame if their efforts and improvement didn't get rewarded at some point here.

Exposed as a clown, thank you!

Wow! Who were those guys? We have not played anything thing like that all year!!
Our defense was fantastic! Our offense had purpose. We were disciplined. Very reminiscent of how we played last year. Loved it!

This x100!!!! I always say attack the basket on plays like that yet at least 75% of NBA and college players jack up dumb 3's in those situations. Always attack the basket, sometimes you legit get fouled or sometimes there is a phantom foul like tonight.

Go Gophers!!
And if you attack it’s really hard for something bad to happen (bad pass, shoot too early, etc). Even an offensive foul with a second left doesn’t really hurt you. Just leads to OT

OSU got the ball on the air ball that Cooper didn’t touch Bro - even stevens as fouls aren’t reviewable.

Nice to see your moniker is accurate 🤣

Top Bottom