***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I guess I’m in the minority, but I find this broadcast pretty interesting. I wouldn’t want it every game but it’s a good way to shake it up. I don’t think they need to make the game feed quite so small though.

Me too. It's a neat change of pace. Wouldn't want it for most or even half the game....but it's fine every once in a while.

Eesh Henley. Smart from key to just fall over, but awful officiating

Different strokes for different folks.

Besides, you can mute the TV and listen to the radio broadcast.

So what’s the big deal?
Alright, hearing the coaches interact with the refs is pretty cool actually. I always am interested in what they actually say to each other, that’s a nice touch.

ABSOLUTELY UNWATCHABLE. WORST BROADCAST EVER. WHO WANTS TO HEAR THAT OSU MORON SHOUT THE WHOLE GAME? TINY SCREEN. I DON'T MIND THE HUDDLES BUT GOOD GOD GET BACK TO NORMAL.
If you glance down at your keyboard, there’s something that says “Caps Lock” that should fix the problem you’re having.

There's no reason the Gophers can't play at least this well in the second half. Will rely on consistently good effort and attention to detail on defense. This can be done!

ABSOLUTELY UNWATCHABLE. WORST BROADCAST EVER. WHO WANTS TO HEAR THAT OSU MORON SHOUT THE WHOLE GAME? TINY SCREEN. I DON'T MIND THE HUDDLES BUT GOOD GOD GET BACK TO NORMAL.
Them damn kids and that hippty hoppy music

Nice 1st half. Henley killed the momentum with a silly foul and two awful defensive efforts to give ohio a handful of points.
Love the energy and ball movement this 1st half. We need another half like this. Value each possession.

I also think it shows people that Ben is working his tail off 2.

Takes a big man to admit he’s changed his mind👍
I agree. His energy and enthusiasm are a lot more than I would have thought. I guess I would think that for any coach that would be on this broadcast, but this shows things in a different light. I like it.

To an untrained eye, Ben is outcoaching the other guy, just on effort.

Really interesting insight into the huddles. Hilarious to see the difference between home and away. No wonder it’s tough to win away, look at those chairs they get!

I liked the stuff on the board. Looks like we need to work on the transition points (increase ours and decrease theirs) then do the same on 2nd chance points and this game is ours.

Interesting - Gopher halftime Ben does all the talking. OSU coach deferred a lot more to the assistants.

Really interesting insight into the huddles. Hilarious to see the difference between home and away. No wonder it’s tough to win away, look at those chairs they get!

I know! I thought the contrast between the home and visitor locker room was striking. Do the Gophers also give the visiting team a shabby locker room?

Top Bottom