***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

The producer likes showing Johnson more than OSU guy

Not sure if I love Johnson but if I’m an Ohio state fan I feel like there is a lot of awkward silence in the Ohio state huddle

A lot more want in the guys tonight. Hoping a sign of the product we’ll see back half of the year and building into next season.

Also this is probably helpful for Ben as a recruiting tool. Not hard on the guys but is all over them.

A lot more want in the guys tonight. Hoping a sign of the product we’ll see back half of the year and building into next season.

Also this is probably helpful for Ben as a recruiting tool. Not hard on the guys but is all over them.
I'm getting the feeling this game might approach Vikings levels of heart rate and adrenaline before this thing is over.

I'm thinking the same thing. His coaching and communication is impressive. Really helps recruiting.

Impressed with this performance. We should play 6 from here on out. Henley and Carrington are killing us.

Impressed with this performance. We should play 6 from here on out. Henley and Carrington are killing us.
Carrington is playing really well this half. He's on OSU's best guy and has held his own.

Once we’ve gotten into the game, and the coaches are doing a lot more actual coaching and adjustments, this broadcast has gotten way more entertaining. Took me a bit to get into it, but this is fun.

Also, the effort is great tonight. Samuels hitting open shots really really opens up the offense. Really impressed with the growth we’ve seen the last few games, let’s finish one!

I love this view. So much more intense than just watching a game. Now seeing coaching and play calling.

Carrington is playing really well this half. He's on OSU's best guy and has held his own.

Another great defense possession by Carrington. Doing a very good job.

Top Bottom