***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Much rather hear the coaches than talking heads blabbering incessantly
I think it’s cool in small doses, but I don’t need to hear coaches yelling “Rebound” every time a shot goes up. A lot of stuff a coach says throughout the game just isn’t particularly interesting, since they’re not trying to be interesting and/or entertaining.

I think it’s cool in small doses, but I don’t need to hear coaches yelling “Rebound” every time a shot goes up. A lot of stuff a coach says throughout the game just isn’t particularly interesting, since they’re not trying to be interesting and/or entertaining.
Different strokes for different folks.

Besides, you can mute the TV and listen to the radio broadcast.

So what’s the big deal?

As hard as it is not watch the game, I had to turn it off. Broadcast is HORRIBLE. Radio only tonight.

Enough about the broadcast - how about those gophers?? Good offense, ball movement, effort on defense. I love it so far. This looks like a team that can compete.

Carrington with some tough minutes, but a lot of good stuff.

I hope Garcia and battle are both here next year. They look like they’re figuring out how to play together a bit more

Different strokes for different folks.

Besides, you can mute the TV and listen to the radio broadcast.

So what’s the big deal?
That’s fair. I don’t love radio broadcasts over TV, since they’re a little more play-by-play trying to describe the game for someone that can’t see it rather than color commentary, but still.

Not that big of a deal though, and it’s growing on me a bit.

You have to admit that Johnson is really coaching this team. Calling more plays and sets than I expected.

I guess I’m in the minority, but I find this broadcast pretty interesting. I wouldn’t want it every game but it’s a good way to shake it up. I don’t think they need to make the game feed quite so small though.

That’s fair. I don’t love radio broadcasts over TV, since they’re a little more play-by-play trying to describe the game for someone that can’t see it rather than color commentary, but still.

Not that big of a deal though, and it’s growing on me a bit.
I’m impressed by the apparent lack of cussin

What's the deal with Carrington, makes the same mistake over and over again, tough to put him on the court.

The freshmen really struggle falling asleep on defense. The older guards just aren’t quick enough

Top Bottom