***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE BUCKEYES IN-GAME THREAD***

Defense completely falls apart when Murphy isn't on the floor. Those 4 fouls really hurt.

I hardly think its worth the energy to spend the whole game arguing about squirrel. He is a very frustrating but essential player.

Frustrating that they will call the tiniest of contacts in one instance and then let Mason get clobbered multiple times driving to the hoop with no call.

Frustrating that they will call the tiniest of contacts in one instance and then let Mason get clobbered multiple times driving to the hoop with no call.
I agree - the officiating is confusing this year.

What a huge difference Mo Walker would make to this team- despite his flaws on defense. Total hole in the middle on offense.

Spencer just said that Konate continues to flounder and he doesn't know if Konate has the nastiness needed to compete at this level.

Go Gophers!!

Konate is soooooooo bad. Buggs can be good when he wants to. But most nights he's off in la la land.

I think they need to start counting half of Squirrel's shot attempts as turnovers.

Just like that, largest lead of the game for OSU.

Go Gophers!!

King adds nothing when he can't make his shots.

Mason has struggled so much this year.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Our post play is terrible.
Murphy is the key.... Otherwise we will lose a ton of games. No one can help in the post-see all the inbound plays.

I think they need to start counting half of Squirrel's shot attempts as turnovers.

I've concluded that Morris is the basketball version of Mitch Leidner. No matter what he does, people will be ripping him. I get that he does some dumb things sometimes but he has been our best player tonight.

I've concluded that Morris is the basketball version of Mitch Leidner. No matter what he does, people will be ripping him. I get that he does some dumb things sometimes but he has been our best player tonight.

He's our leading scorer tonight, I'll give him that. But can you honestly say that his shot selection isn't horrible?

He's our leading scorer tonight, I'll give him that. But can you honestly say that his shot selection isn't horrible?

He's 6-11. His shot selection can be terrible, but it hasn't been that bad tonight.

His shot selection tonight isn't horrible. Wasn't in the last game either. He's 6 of 11 tonight while the team overall is shooting 36%. You do the math.

Very few of Leidner's struggles are due to him doing dumb things. There's a difference between having physical limitations and making stupid plays.

Gilbert seems to have a feel for the game that many others lack. He should play more.

Post entires are useless when player getting pass has no clue what to do.

His shot selection tonight isn't horrible. Wasn't in the last game either. He's 6 of 11 tonight while the team overall is shooting 36%. You do the math.

You're right, my bad. I've been watching the wrong Squirrel for the past 2 years. Facepalm.

Gilbert seems to have a feel for the game that many others lack. He should play more.

Post entires are useless when player getting pass has no clue what to do.

+1. More of Gilbert at 4, Murphy at the 5, and the stone-hand twins on the bench.

I was so glad to see Elliott Eliason finally graduate. Now I have to watch Diedhiou, Konate, and Charles Buggs. These three guys are beyond horrible. Carlos Morris can at least shoot and create something. The three guys I just mentioned are warm bodies at best. We won't win with these clowns on the floor. We need to recruit players that can make a free throw also.

Top Bottom