***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE BUCKEYES IN-GAME THREAD***

This small lineup rocks.

Carlos. He's like Gilligan - just when you think they're going to get rescued...

I expected to get pasted but holy crap the gophers look like a mediocre division 2 team.

This small lineup rocks.

Carlos. He's like Gilligan - just when you think they're going to get rescued...

Whenever he does something good, you can count on him to offset it with something bad almost immediately. The reverse is not true.

If there wasn't a foul called every time the ball was in the post that would be great.

Gaston's been better than Bakari tonight. Little victories.

They look so rudderless on the floor. I'll ask again, who's the floor general?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nothing from our bigs. Worst set of post players in many, many years.

I'd like to see Gilbert get more of Morris' PT.

Go Gophers!!

Gilbert outscoring Buggs, Konate, Dorsey and Murphy combined. As expected.

"We have a ballgame." Indeed. At least makes it worth watching the second half.

Down 3 at half - we'll take it!

Go Gophers!!

The first 5 minutes made me so disinterested in this game. And now we're down by 3. I don't even know what to think.

Simple, play Mason and the Freshman as much as you can. They play defense. Morris, King, Diedou, Konate, and Buggs foul too much, cannot play defense, and don't rebound. Joey Kings two rebounds came after missed free throws.

Morris is amazing. Look at his stat line and it's 8 pts 6 boards 3 steals in the half. But then watching him play- it looks like a train wreck in waiting at all times. Good to see the kids hanging in there though...

This is the worst group of upper class men in memory. King plays horrid defense, Buggs is having one of his clueless looking nights, Morris is wild- and that's our leadership group.

Simple, play Mason and the Freshman as much as you can. They play defense. Morris, King, Diedou, Konate, and Buggs foul too much, cannot play defense, and don't rebound. Joey Kings two rebounds came after missed free throws.

I believe that Morris is leading the team in rebounds at the half. He's also leading the team in scoring, has 3 steals, and even made a nifty pass to get Diedhou a bucket. The comeback was a team effort and Morris was included in that. Many of the comments on this board reflect the lamentable state of thinking these days. People believe what they believe regardless of the actual facts that are occurring around them.

It's all about learning how to play in the Big Ten - with Murphy coming back, in the 2nd half, this could get interesting

Top Bottom