***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

jblass

Reaction score
I’d like to think we still had chance. Defense really needs to step up.

GopherCountry

Reaction score
i've seen Gach dribble at least 3 of those out of bounds this year. Good choice by Marcus.

and there is another momentum killing time-out by Pitino
Gach has not played enough to have 3 wide open fast breaks. Carr didn’t even acknowledge gach after the foul. All about Carr getting his. Carr hasn’t won at Pitt and here either.

MNVCGUY

Reaction score
Gach has not played enough to have 3 wide open fast breaks. Carr didn’t even acknowledge gach after the foul. All about Carr getting his. Carr hasn’t won at Pitt and here either.

Carr certainly has his struggles and limitations but imagine where this team would be right now without him....good god that would be terrifying.

big10guy

Reaction score
I've been trying to figure out Pitno's offense for 8 years. It isn't half court, it isn't 3 point shooting...I don't know what the hell the offensive identity of this team is..
If you were scouting the Gophers for another team, you'd go back to your head coach and say, "Coach, I don't have a clue what they're trying to do."

stocker08

Reaction score
If you were scouting the Gophers for another team, you'd go back to your head coach and say, "Coach, I don't have a clue what they're trying to do."

Maybe that's how we were able to beat Michigan.

adchester

Reaction score
People can rag on Carr but there are like 82 other issues with this team that are worse than him taking bad shots. No one else can create for themselves at all.

whalenfan

Reaction score
Mash beat on defense, mash beat for the rebound, awful game for him

upnorthkid

Reaction score
nah let's all let mash off the hook for his game but rip carr. sure

upnorthkid

Reaction score
Believe me, I definitely prefer team basketball to hero ball, but with this Gopher team, especially right now, if Carr wasn't scoring we would be down 50.
exactly. the dude realizes the team is not right and that the only way we're winning is if he's going off tonight and he's fucking trying. legit the only reason it's close right now

MNVCGUY

Reaction score
That sequence sums up this game perfectly. Carr driblles off his foot, Nebraska gets it and throws it away.....good god these teams are aweful.

Top Bottom