***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Life in the Big Ten, very few if any easy games. Tonight in particular. Sure feels like we're a better team than we were just a few games ago when we lost to them. With that, we'll have to play much better to beat them on the road with Bridges back as well. I feel like a broken record, but Lynch has to stay out of foul trouble.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would be a great game to see 'Pree knock down some shots early and rediscover his pree-season swagger. Would also love to see Curry pick back up where he left off from Purdue OT, hopefully he's 100%
Mason needs to make sure he's adjusting to how they're defending him / find the open man if he finds himself forcing it, and Amir, just keep riding the wave young man. Murph and Lynch - stay straight up, make the easy play. Go Gophs!!

Not to be a jinx or anything but if we win tonight I'm going to have a hard time staying level headed about expectations.

This game is huge and I expect a close one.

I think we should play a weird lineup for this game because I can't see Murph guarding Miles Bridges. Maybe a Nate - Akeem - Dupree - Amir - Reggie lineup will do the best on this smaller, quicker team.

I think we should play a weird lineup for this game because I can't see Murph guarding Miles Bridges. Maybe a Nate - Akeem - Dupree - Amir - Reggie lineup will do the best on this smaller, quicker team.

All I know is that if there comes a point where Curry has to guard Ward again, pack it up. We really need to stay out of foul trouble this time.

Sitting in a two hour class right now, and i could not be anymore excited for the game tonight! Hopefully we can keep bridges at bay, and limit the foul trouble. We need the bigs tonight

We have three tough games, starting tonight. Gotta come out with at least one win. Two would be great. Three...unbelievable.

Let's see how the boys respond tonight - a different Mich St team that they played at The Barn. Go Gophers!

Definitely could be worse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of traveling calls...

Are we intentionally falling back and not hitting the offensive glass?

The offense has been kind of painful. I sure hope they find some rhythm.

Ha pitino called that time out just to complain. I've seen 5 points resulting from illegal screens but I'm not even watching for it

Pitino's pissed about all of the missed illegal screen calls. I don't blame him

No kidding, now that you mention it they are doing illegal screens non stop. We get called for them all the time

Top Bottom