***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN BATTLE FOR THE LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Not sure we'll score today unless it comes from defense or special teams, the offense looks really bad. Bad play calls and bad execution.

OK, second half Iowa sucked. We pissed Floyd away and he's pissed. The fans are pissed. I think Fleck is pissed. I'm pissed. But guess what, walking into The Big House and walking out with the Jug and with a W is a sure fine way to change the narrative and get this season on the right track.

Apparently we came to practice on Sunday and Monday ready to go. That sure beats the alternative. Now we need to play out of our mind for a full four quarters, nothing can be compromised. We must win the turnover battle as the ball is the program. We must somehow find some magic in the trenches because that's where Power 4 football is won. We must not miss tackles as the margin for error is small as Fleck reminded us this week, and even smaller in a game we are seemingly overmatched in.

I'm an eternal optimist and every week we see big upsets in college football, why not us this week?

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess that’s not working out—not yet anyway

Anyone gunna get rich off betting MI -9.5 or whatever it was? Still can't believe that was the line.

Stereotypical.... defense being hung out to dry....bad offense, bad play calling, idiot penalties giving up field position that bad teams cannot afford to do....

Last edited:

Down 14 in the rain. Not an easy task and a slow, short qb only makes it tougher. The rbs are the same height and we ain’t fielding 6’2” rbs

PJ hired an offensive coordinator, Harbaugh who is more of an empty head than him. Screens and reverses only work when you catch them off guard or have over pursuit.

A pooch punt from midfield means you have a good punter.
A pooch punt from your own 20 means you have either a lousy punter or your ST as a whole sucks, or both.
A pooch punt from midfield means you have a good punter.
A pooch punt from your own 20 means you have either a lousy punter or your ST as a whole sucks, or both.
I mean, PJ rolled out 81 returning kicks for 2 1/2 years. I think he’s just dumb enough to think pooch punts are some kind of advantage.

Stereotypical.... defense being hung out to dry....bad offense, bad play calling, idiot penalties giving up field position that good teams cannot afford to do....
you forgot terrible special teams play

Anyone gunna get rich off betting MI -9.5 or whatever it was? Still can't believe that was the line.
I saw -9 on Monday, and as much as I have always loved the Gophers and always will, I went with my head instead of my heart and backed up the truck.

Either our WRs can't get separation or our play calling is not confusing the D, but we absolutely suck on offense

Top Bottom