***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN BATTLE FOR THE LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I don’t like our chances of scoring a TD. Michigan is playing on another level.

Receiver has to get to the first down before stilly on that route.

8 yard pass on 3rd and 11 is probably the best thing they could accomplish. No line, no confidence.

It's tough to score touchdowns against good defense when the goal is to pick up a few yards each down to get to a manageable third. Any mistake basically kills the drive...even if you manage to pick up four or five first downs.....

Hangtime killing Crawford punts. Unless the KR lets the ball bounce for an extra 15 yards, his kicks rarely get 45 yards

Quite frankly, they aren't that impressive looking from a general perspective. It's just that our offense is making them look like the 85 bears.

Ya know fellas, at least Leidner and Tanner would push the ball downfield and give the wideouts 50/50 balls.

Hangtime killing Crawford punts. Unless the KR lets the ball bounce for an extra 15 yards, his kicks rarely get 45 yards
PJ has him kick pooch punts no matter where he is on the field. I don’t think it’s the kids fault.

It's tough to score touchdowns against good defense when the goal is to pick up a few yards each down to get to a manageable third. Any mistake basically kills the drive...even if you manage to pick up four or five first downs.....
So true. I’ll look away and it’ll be 3rd and 6 and I’m like what happened on 2nd down. Turns out second down was a run with no gain or a dropped 4 yard pass. If we don’t gain yards on every down the drive will stall out.

Top Bottom