***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN BATTLE FOR THE LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

That's what I would do if I had no concept of the ga

There are 11 players on offense. Simply looking at the numbers is a weak analysis of a QBs competency. Brosmer is a perfectly capable QB if given time to throw the ball.

But hey....why don't you tell me what happened throughout Morgan's career.

D1y2WMc.png
Yep Morgan had 1 good season in 2019 all you have to do is look at the stat lines.

Gotta like the QB he has some balls after getting thunped by all Americans the entire first half he came out and is playing big boy football.

Brosmer's numbers are incredible today. 67% passing while under intense pressure all day. Only a troll would think that's bad.
The better question is why are you arguing with a guy that we can tell is a raging alcoholic just from his profile picture

Spencer is pretty good, we just haven't targeted him enough in the past

Yeah

Morgan had one good season and Brosmer hasn't don't anything against FBS teams. I've been a Gopher football fan for 40 plus years.

I love it when someone posts an unpopular opinion people automatically assume your an Iowa or Wisconsin fan.

Ok....and why did Morgan only have one really good season? His sophomore season, no less?

This is why I don't gamble. All the respect to the team for not giving up. Hell of an effort in this 2nd half.

How on earth can you call that an incomplete?
Brosmer with a laser.

Top Bottom