***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN BATTLE FOR THE LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I hope we have something solid up our sleeves for the onside kick, they're betting on it hard with how slow the offense is moving and burning the timeout.

I don't think we have enough time, I hope I'm wrong.

We might lose this game by 3 because we can't get that ball back in time.

I like that Klatt criticizes the defense we are playing. What he is saying makes sense, and then what he predicts happens. Step it up DC.
I also like that he notes that if you tire out the DL, the pass rush tails off (of course every D1 coach knows that).

I think anyone who wants to suggest Brosmer sucks just needs to shut up.

He can play when he is given a chance. He also has more intestinal fortitude than most if not all the other players on the team.

He's never going to win a Heisman, but he is probably the best QB we've had since the Mason years.

I personally think we should run the hurry up as our base offense. We seem to move the ball better at that tempo.
Max seems more comfortable with it too. But probably not sustainable to play it all game.

Burning a TO here is ridiculous. You now can only win with an onside kick.

PJ’s sand in the gears strikes again. The guys made it a game but cannot overcome so many ridiculous mistakes and unforced errors. I’ll be happy to eat crow.

So if we score a touchdown, here we still likely lose in a big part of that is the fact that PJ the dumb shit waste his time out he tends to think his timeouts are a dime, a dozen kind of like plastic surgeries between he and his wife. Dammit. Change your best.

There has plenty a talk about the QB but he isn’t the problem.

All the offensive issues fall on the OLine.
My god Johnson cannot be the best we can do at center. I know he’ll get better but he is sinking the entire line right now

I think anyone who wants to suggest Brosmer sucks just needs to shut up.

He can play when he is given a chance. He also has more intestinal fortitude than most if not all the other players on the team.

He's never going to win a Heisman, but he is probably the best QB we've had since the Mason years.
He's on par with 2019 Morgan.

Yeah you're right the fact PJ and his staff can't develop a QB is all because of the O-Line.

There are 11 players on offense. Simply looking at the numbers is a weak analysis of a QBs competency. Brosmer is a perfectly capable QB if given time to throw the ball.

But hey....why don't you tell me what happened throughout Morgan's career.

D1y2WMc.png

That's what I would do if I had no concept of the game.
Yeah
You need to step up your trolling game. Morgan was a very good college QB and Brosmer is good too.

Are you an Iowa or Wisconsin fa

You need to step up your trolling game. Morgan was a very good college QB and Brosmer is good too.

Are you an Iowa or Wisconsin fan?
Morgan had one good season and Brosmer hasn't don't anything against FBS teams. I've been a Gopher football fan for 40 plus years.

I love it when someone posts an unpopular opinion people automatically assume your an Iowa or Wisconsin fan.

Are you an Iowa or Wisconsin fan?

He probably doesn't watch much football. Easy to scan the numbers and come to incomplete conclusions.

Yeah

Morgan had one good season and Brosmer hasn't don't anything against FBS teams. I've been a Gopher football fan for 40 plus years.

I love it when someone posts an unpopular opinion people automatically assume your an Iowa or Wisconsin fan.
NDSU?

Our Olineman tackled a Michigan DE lol no holding call

If Johnson holds up for even 2 seconds, Brosmer makes completions. Every time he gets beat the play explodes.

So if we score a touchdown, here we still likely lose in a big part of that is the fact that PJ the dumb shit waste his time out he tends to think his timeouts are a dime, a dozen kind of like plastic surgeries between he and his wife. Dammit. Change your best.
If this shocks you, where have you been for 8 years?

What timeout did he waste? You gotta take a TO on the 4th down play to make sure you have the right play call....he's wasted TO's in the past, but this 2nd half he hasn't.

Top Bottom