***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Green back in, big shoulder brace. Thinking earlier injury was a dislocation.

Good grief my direct tv receiver reset right after Maryland got to the 1 yd line. Was unreal surprise to see us with ball up 14 when it came back to life. I may have to use that tactic again.

Well at least its a better game to watch as opposed to the first quarter plus. Still have a ways to go.

Green back in, big shoulder brace. Thinking earlier injury was a dislocation.
I can't imagine going back in the game after a dislocation....seems like it would be a liability with ball security.

Good grief my direct tv receiver reset right after Maryland got to the 1 yd line. Was unreal surprise to see us with ball up 14 when it came back to life. I may have to use that tactic again.
I didn't know anyone still had Directv!

What position is Jelen - the kid that keeps making plays on special teams? If he is a linebacker, hope he gets a chance on the starting D. Hoping he Blake Cashman mk II.
Running back. Actually kind of good.

I'll still consider it worth it if we get the first. We get them to use them.

two turnovers and a missed FG. man that feels disgusting as the reasons we're beating maryland

Curious to see what our defense does next series.

It's obvious PJ is going for it here knowing that if we don't get it, he trusts the defense to get a quick stop.

Our wildcat package is so reliable. Last year and so far this year.

i seriously don't understand why MD doesn't have 9 guys in the box

What's all this forward pass BS? The ghost of Bernie B is displeased.

why do we go to a formation we haven't ran a single play out of to run playaction...

Spann-Ford continues to disappoint.

Top Bottom