***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Thinking that PJ and Rossi are going to have several long talks about that defense though. I know they're young, but they look slow (PJ's faster) and piss poor tackling fundamentals.

PJ might have to hit the transfer market this offseason. He’s had really good success on his transfers. We could use a good LB and DE to fill in. Those units are not good now.

Need to get home on one of the QB pressures.

PJ might have to hit the transfer market this offseason. He’s had really good success on his transfers. We could use a good LB and DE to fill in. Those units are not good now.
Very slow and unathletic...reminds me of Mason's last couple years

He tried to get tony fields, I worry we will be hurting on the Oline if he doesn't go after juco or transfer in the '22 class

Demus is an NFL player. Could've played it better but he's good.

He went hard after a couple and struck out this offseason. Tony Fields is one who I recall

Missed the comment. Who has the Christmas tree up?

Can someone please tackle when they meet someone in the hole

Another missed tackle at LOS.
Sure hope Mo has some gas left in the tank and Tanner and receivers keep on getting it done

Defense looks sloooow. Poor tackling. We have to get better fast.

Cody Lindenberg might turn out to be a good LBer... but he misses a shit ton of
tackles.....

Is he really better than say, 4 star Itayvion Brown?

does MD decide they need 9 in the box or are they cool with us running another 7 minutes off the clock?

Top Bottom