***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Apparently they didn't practice wildcat enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the offense I remember. We fake ourselves out far more than the opponent.

Hmm, inside zone?

I forgot, the false start play to throw them off.

Thank goodness for RS1

Why is our football team so poor? Why is NDSU better than Minnesota? I just can't understand this. Something needs to change. Sorry to vent.

I suppose somebody has to win this game. This is terrible football on both sides.

You can count the number of times we've converted a 1st and 15 this year on one hand. So nice job boys.

Rhoda has time but just isn't hanging in there, settle the F down.

Brooks may be better at taking one to the house from 60 yards out, but there is no doubt Smith has better vision.

Maybe 8 lineman, Rodney and Shannon and a qb is our best option...

we dont really call them smash/bash why is beth trying to push that **** nickname this isnt mighty ducks ****

We need to play Maryland more often. My goodness.

Maryland starter out with a shoulder injury. Both QB's suck but theirs is a home run threat. Hard to believe Green and Croft are worse than Rhoda. Lucky 4 us MD is penalty prone like another team we know well.

I don't think they are, I think the coaches REALLY want to redshirt them. I think if both had already redshirted, we'd be seeing Green.

I don't think they are, I think the coaches REALLY want to redshirt them. I think if both had already redshirted, we'd be seeing Green.

Based on...?

Why is our football team so poor? Why is NDSU better than Minnesota? I just can't understand this. Something needs to change. Sorry to vent.

Kids want to get away (out of state perhaps) from parents for college, kids want to be around drinking culture in college

Another shank from Santoso, bailed out by the roll.

Offensive line 101- don't let the defensive player cross your face

Top Bottom