***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Question. Do we need the defense to score once to win today?

Hard to say. We're looking like 10 to 13 points will be the max, and I can see Maryland breaking a few long td runs, so probably.

The coaching staff clearly has no confidence in CR15. To be honest, he doesn't seem to be playing with much confidence himself. They may all be right to feel that way - careful what you ask for.

My guess is they are just praying to have ML7 back next week as there is no effort here to develop CR15 for more games that I can see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They sure do have our offense, even down to the wide open receiver straight dropping a perfect pass.

Question. Do we need the defense to score once to win today?

Hard to say. We're looking like 10 to 13 points will be the max, and I can see Maryland breaking a few long td runs, so probably.

Watching this Maryland offense, we may have all we need on the scoreboard now to win.

Glad the refs are calling holding. They are obvious calls, but we're MN...

Anyone know what happened to their normal starter? Hurt or just sucks?

This announcing crew on ESPNU is brutal.

The commit more penalties then us!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This has been a brutally bad game so far.

How about we watch for the fake here.

Will they go for it out of this Timeout? I think yes.

Edit: I was clearly incorrect.

Another example of the announcers not having a clue. The holding that was just called was on someone else further down field because it ended up going from 3rd and 20 to 3rd and 9.

Another HOLD? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Maryland starter out with a shoulder injury. Both QB's suck but theirs is a home run threat. Hard to believe Green and Croft are worse than Rhoda. Lucky 4 us MD is penalty prone like another team we know well.

Top Bottom