***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Nice way to end the game. Great play all around. Coughing pressured the QB, Celestin read the screen, and Winfield made the snatch and run for the TD.

We've been really good today laying off the late hits out of bounds on this qb.

Umm- because he's the best option right now but it doesn't mean u trust him with 4 minutes left at your own 15 yard line. Go back to playing Madden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't like QB keeper on 1st down with the backs we have.

Let's see if they can sneak in one more slash and bash comment before this game ends

Nice way to end the game. Great play all around. Coughing pressured the QB, Celestin read the screen, and Winfield made the snatch and run for the TD.

So AWjr11 is Snatch?

82 yards passing and Rhoda probably has a higher QBR than Mitch last week.

I didn't like QB keeper on 1st down with the backs we have.

But JJ was setting that up all game- he just forgot that CR runs slower than his line.

Hot Damn! I was wrong about this game.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

VICTORY! It wasn't always pretty, but I love seeing a Gophers win. Hell yes! :drink::drink::drink::drink:

I love everyone!

Nice win! At this point though, it's hard not to see the smoke and mirrors. The next few games will be against even worse opponents. Will be very interesting once we get to Nebraska and Wisconsin.

Hot Damn! I was wrong about this game.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Me, too - very happy to have been wrong. Great to see big plays and to have a back-up QB who can go 7 for 15, with a TD and no interceptions. Whole game pleasant surprise - defense excellent.

Top Bottom