***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA JUST FIND A WAY TO WIN THIS GAME THREAD!!!***

I am just baffled by what the hell that was. Now you have to punt into the wind to the best punt returner in the nation. I am so lost at what the hell fleck is thinking during the game.

Someone needs to be fired for that first down run call
Its genius. Runs enough time off the clock so we can prerend to try on 2nd and 3rd down and still leave no time after the punt.

Our QB has less than 10 yards of passing and the defense just gave them their only TD. We are the better team but trail on the scoreboard. Yeah, looks like a typical Gopher-Iowa Game to me.

We have GOT to get a better QB during the portal season. We really suck right now.

We are so undisciplined. Very hard to team to watch. Typical P.J. Playing not to lose on both field goal drives we need to at least attempt to get a first down on the 3rd down. These Iowa games feel the same every single year

In KFAN pregame Coach said the team was told we're through 6 games so let's learn and treat the last 6 games as a new season.

I think that is too ambitious.

Let's consider the last 2 quarters as last season and treat the next 2 as a new season.

Might make that one.

Never has a 7 point halftime deficit seemed like 30 points...

I want to beat Iowa, but I'm more mesmerized by our ineptness.

I never saw it coming this bad this year. I'm kind of numb to it and not even pissed.

Should always assume this will be reality. it has proven true for decades. No matter how bad the opponent, the Gophs will endeavor to be an absolute cartoon of buffoonery if the game matters in the slightest.

Top Bottom