***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA JUST FIND A WAY TO WIN THIS GAME THREAD!!!***

oh....I am thinking about 8 yards ....lol.

Let's see how they come me out in the 2nd half. Do they come out pissed and put a beating on or do they fold up and call it quits.

We ARE the better team. But this is just brutal to watch!
How are we better?

We have 8 yards passing and really can't run either.

It's almost always folly to pretend from a distance you know a team's mindset . . . But this game may be an exception. There is nothing about the body language, approach, etc of anyone involved with the Gophers to make you think they truly believe they can beat Iowa and are willing to try to run through a wall to do so. I see tentative coaching and nervous players who feel the pressure they are under and who are making constant mental mistakes.

This team is awful. I would rather see us go down swinging and lose even if we lose big, than watch this garbage
Absolutely. Second half will be copy paste it they don't change the plan on O. They thought they'd be able to run on Iowa like they did the last two years but it's been minimally effective. The only way they'll win is two or three explosive playing plays and another turnover that's converted for points. Could get ugly the other way playing for that outcome but it's the only chance IMO.

This is a really good question. The only thing that I can think of, is his QB coach has changed and perhaps that isn’t meshing like everyone wanted.
He had last year's O-line too...big drop to this year. Plus had Mo but he didn't break 100 yards in that one.

What I hate is the never ch age mentality. All week Iowa was told they can’t throw and what do they do they come up throwing the ball all over the place. Yeah it didn’t lead to anything, but it went against the norm. Minnesota also can’t throw and we don’t even try until there are 25 seconds left in the half and we throw 2 straight passes for no reason.

Folks, this first half isn’t on the officials. Stop complaining about them. That flag on Nubin was the correct call. The play had been over for 5 seconds. What he did was fucking stupid and should have been a flag. As for the PI, if that had been in the reverse and wasn’t called, all of us would have been screaming bloody fucking murder.

This first half is on the staff and the players who had TWO FUCKING weeks to prepare and THIS is what they came up with.
I saw basically the same thing last year Raiders vs Rams. 1:30 left in game Raiders leading 16-10 and Raiders sack Baker Mayfield for a 9 yd loss on the Rams 13 yd line. After play was over and players up and walking Jerry Tillery slaps the ball out of Mayfield's hand. Flag thrown 15 yd unsportsmanlike conduct, Rams 1st down. Rams drive thefield for a TD with 10 sec remaining and win 17-16.

* catastrophic blunders * giving the game away. What if...

Crooms is a brutal receiver. Really miss Brockington.

how does the speical teams coach even come home from Iowa city it has been a problem for so long

Top Bottom