***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Dorsey seemed to be showing a lot of that tonight, too.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I like all the young guys but Dorsey has got to learn when he can't go inside. Open court with one or two back is the time. Two or three defenders already there ... um ... not so much. He's going to be a hell of a problem for the other team though down the line.

I like all the young guys but Dorsey has got to learn when he can't go inside. Open court with one or two back is the time. Two or three defenders already there ... um ... not so much. He's going to be a hell of a problem for the other team though down the line.

Dorsey definitely needs to understand that short guys usually aren't going to get a shot up near the basket vs. a couple of trees. Lot of good things from him last night. The guy has some quicks.

Dorsey definitely needs to understand that short guys usually aren't going to get a shot up near the basket vs. a couple of trees. Lot of good things from him last night. The guys has some quicks.
I think that just the audacity of going inside got the big men thinking "oh crap! I should be in the paint." and brought a stronger inside play.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom