***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

How many uncontested layups has Iowa had in the 2nd half? Half a dozen?

Not convinced.

Worked against Michigan in the second half. Working now.

But oh well, I'm not responsible for figuring it out. I'm happy the guys are collectively sticking with it on the road so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, with this team we seem to have a lot of opinions about how to improve the team by sitting people on the bench.

Unfortunately, with this team we seem to have a lot of opinions about how to improve the team by sitting people on the bench.

Tell me why that is unfortunate?

This team is so frustrating. Play well against good teams and crappy against bad teams, leading to zero wins.

They're just calling random fouls now. But the Iowa fans will tell you they're getting screwed even though fouls are 10-2 this half.

They're just calling random fouls now. But the Iowa fans will tell you they're getting screwed even though fouls are 10-2 this half.

Fran gave them a good talking to. We haven't gotten a call since. I'm sure it's a coincidence.

I'd rather our guys play with fire than the opposite. Like to see guys get emotional once in awhile.

Was thinking the same thing. Let out the frustration. Glad the refs didn't give him a T though, her earned one.

Was thinking the same thing. Let out the frustration. Glad the refs didn't give him a T though, her earned one.

Agreed. Still have to be smart but I like what I've seen out of the young guys when it comes to this. Dorsey did some trash talking against Indiana earlier this year.

Tell me why that is unfortunate?

Most activity is calling for the coach to sit people. From that its obvious that we aren't focused on who is excelling because there isn't much. No one has taken the team on their back in the BT with the exception of Mason. Murphy's best games were preseason.

Kind of surprised that Woodbury isn't able to do more offensively against the Gophers. Good interior defense against him.

seem to be doing a pretty good job against Iowa's 3 pt. outside shooting............we're at 30 to their 27%

Most activity is calling for the coach to sit people. From that its obvious that we aren't focused on who is excelling because there isn't much. No one has taken the team on their back in the BT with the exception of Mason. Murphy's best games were preseason.

I can't disagree more. The gap between the freshman/sophomore production and the senior production is growing all the time, making certain weaknesses all the greater because the opposition can continue to exploit those in otherwise competitive games. The freshman mistakes are much fewer and further between, and these aren't elite recruits. I'm so excited for the future, making watching upperclassmen woes all the more difficult.

I'm feeling confident.....

that they can cover +19.5

Our youngsters are getting away with a lot of lip to the officials.

Top Bottom