***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Iowa lineman was lined up over the center on that FG.

Morgan missed that opportunity. At least they got something out of a nice drive there

Like the FG. Should have had 7 clearly. Lost an opportunity.

unreal just how bad Morgan is this year. He rarely makes a good decision. He had about 3 good options on the 2nd down rollout - and chose to make a bad pass to a guy covered well in the back of the end zone. His favorite receiver CAB was wide open for about 2-3 seconds for a short pass rigjt in front of him long before that decision.

did you see the play miami ran the other day? pitch to RB, he starts to run out, then tosses back to qb, then qb throws to RB.
Or Rutgers QB rolls right, throws it back to the left to the 305 pound eligible tackle for a TD.

I don't understand if all Morgan can do is hand the ball off, what difference does it make who the q.b. is-give someone else a chance!

Morgan will cost us this game today. A couple bad throws, didn’t see the open run for the TD. Ugggg

He was but there were 2 LBs right in front of him. Would have been a tough pass to drop in.
I meant when he initially made his break. Of course I could have seen it wrong. I am on my 3rd beer already.............

Or Rutgers QB rolls right, throws it back to the left to the 305 pound eligible tackle for a TD.
did he report as tackle eligible or since it was a backwards pass it counted as a run and maybe he didn't have to report?

Can hardly stand watching this offense with Qb looking at the sideline then running up to the line going from left to center and right and hopping back with clock running down…looks like a gerbil…oh, Gopher
It is annoying.

Top Bottom