***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I meant when he initially made his break. Of course I could have seen it wrong. I am on my 3rd beer already.............
i watched the replay. He looked open on TV but morgan would have had to loop it right over the LBs heads to get it to Kieft. It would have been a tough throw.

I'm good with the FG there. We just had a very nice drive. Reset the game at even. Let's play some D and take our next shot

Definitely not 2019 Morgan today
I beg to differ… it is 2019 Morgan, but back then someone like Bryce Witham would have made a spectacular catch on that lousy throw.

I mean, maybe that last drive does a nice job of setting up the play action.

i watched the replay. He looked open on TV but morgan would have had to loop it right over the LBs heads to get it to Kieft. It would have been a tough throw.
He was open, not a difficult throw, just lay it out there, put a little air under it. Gotta make that throw.

Better pass would have been a pick

Can hardly stand watching this offense with Qb looking at the sideline then running up to the line going from left to center and right and hopping back with clock running down…looks like a gerbil…oh, Gopher
Linemen also get tired bent over waiting

1st Qtr
Team Stats
Game Stats
Minnesota
Iowa
First Downs55
Rushing Attempts136
Rushing Yards7723
Rushing Avg5.93.8
Receptions14
Receiving Yards145
Receiving Avg1.011.3
Passing Yards145
Pass C-A-I1-4-04-8-0
Plays-Yards17-7814-68
Yards/Play4.594.86
Kick Return Yards0-01-21
Punt Return Yards0-00-0
Interception-Yards0-00-0
Fumbles-Yards0-00-0
Fumbles-Lost0-00-0
Penalties0-00-0
Punts1-41.00-NaN
Possession09:0605:53
3rd Down Eff2-42-3
4th Down Eff0-00-0

1 passing yard in the 1st. Navy football.

Top Bottom