***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Need one of our WR to get open like that some time today.

Need one of our WR to get open like that some time today.
Other than Crab I don't think we have a WR that can make that play.

if we don’t at some point have a lead in this game I am off the PJ bandwagon.

settling for a FG, rushing three against Padilla on third and long??? All in line with punting from WI 37 on 4th and 2. He is just to conservative to win and seems unwilling to change.

If our DBs can't tackle and cant cover, why are they on the field?
Anyone wanna explain this to me? End around, had him dead to rights with a 1 yard gain, nope, he got 7 more yards. Next play, their backup slings one to the goal line.

CANT TACKLE, CANT COVER.

Will Jackson or MBS catch a pass today?

They just out-execute us all every position except maybe RB. Better routes. better QB decisions. Better kicking. And of course I won’t get started on our offensive schemes.

And notably, they aren’t scared to use their backup QB, nor to pass with him.

As for the offense, If the OC cannot or will not get a passing game going with Morgan, then switch him out and put in a QB that can at least run the ball.

It’s like a basketball shot, no way the defenders get it. He was 2 to 3 yards behind the defenders.
More like a basketball pass - not throwing to a 10 foot high target. Defenders are allowed to move.

Iowa's sorry offense is marching all over us.

We won't top 17 points. We might be facing an insurmountable lead.

settling for a FG, rushing three against Padilla on third and long??? All in line with punting from WI 37 on 4th and 2. He is just to conservative to win and seems unwilling to change.
Agree with this. If you’re going to continue to play this conservative you leave yourself absolutely no margin for error.

Top Bottom