***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD***

Any reason we why we can't run back screens or something?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

if we had a skilled 4/5 and outside shooting was better.............WE WIN

Close again but awful sets down the stretch. Why not continue the same offense that got you the lead? Oh well, a glimmer of hope for the future.

Close again but awful sets down the stretch. Why not continue the same offense that got you the lead? Oh well, a glimmer of hope for the future.
Indiana's defense has something to do with it.

Gophers with only 4 turnovers in the game...one positive stat.

If we had a big man that made other teams think about the inside game, then we could have won this game.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

We got the ball to our senior shooter with a chance to tie that game - against a ranked team on the road, that's about all you can ask for, outside of an actual win. Just 3 points from juniors and seniors in this game. The future is bright.

We got the ball to our senior shooter with a chance to tie that game - against a ranked team on the road, that's about all you can ask for, outside of an actual win. Just 3 points from juniors and seniors in this game. The future is bright.
Agreed - I just can't feel bad about this loss.

No question the future is bright. The freshmen and going to be battle worn next year and these kind of game endings will go the Gopher way.

If we had a big man that made other teams think about the inside game, then we could have won this game.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Konate didn't hurt us- the inability to shoot from beyond about 6 feet did.

Add Coffey and this team wins a few more, if Hurt can shoot at all they become a decent team, they really need an outside scoring threat other than Mason.

Gophers with only 4 turnovers in the game...one positive stat.

All four turnovers by Buggs (3) and King(1) - ZERO turnovers for the frosh and sophs!

"If" we had a skilled big man, that would take the pressure off the perimeter game and give the other team 2nd thoughts at least...granted an outside shooter would help of course

Yes, Konate hurt us. He's awful on D and not an offensive threat. This team wins 5 or more B10 games with any competent 5 play this year.
Mason, Dorsey, Murphy, and McBrayer will be solid next year and we'll actually win some B10 games.

This team is much better than it was 6 weeks ago.

GO GOPHERS

Add Coffey and this team wins a few more, if Hurt can shoot at all they become a decent team, they really need an outside scoring threat other than Mason.

The young guys are going to shoot better over time as well. McBrayer has a chance to be a pro if he finds a consistent long range shot. The kid is amazing with the ball both passing and with the dribble. Every team is going to have to respect the driving of the three guards so if there is some shooting added-boom!

We can not finish but showing improvement. The team has not packed it in and that is a positive in this 0-fer Big season. McBrayer needs to re-work his shooting mechanics or only dunk the ball. He pushes the ball with little or no rotation. Youth was served today and I hope they keep playing hard.

The young guys are going to shoot better over time as well. McBrayer has a chance to be a pro if he finds a consistent long range shot. The kid is amazing with the ball both passing and with the dribble. Every team is going to have to respect the driving of the three guards so if there is some shooting added-boom!

Spencer's positive..........Silver lining..........kevin dorsey 21 pts. indiana 2 of 18 from 3 etc

I think the Gophers are looking good for a top three seed. That's at least 15 moral victories that I can remember.

Another step forward today keep doing that and the results will come. Murphy and Konate missing a lot of time in the 1st half really hurt as Bryant dominated Diedhiou and King. Thought the reffing was pretty inconsistent today they hit Murphy and Konate with some ticky tack calls but Bryant was able to pretty much do whatever he wanted on both ends. Thought they missed a huge call right after the Gophers had taken the lead late and then got a stop. Mason came off a screen with the ball late in the posession and I think it was Bryant threw a hipcheck on him when he hedged and there was no call and it ended with Mason being forced to throw up a well defended 3.

Top Bottom