***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Michigan was a gift - got lucky v Maryland - just watch the offensive possessions in this game tonight - no structure no flow - just making it up and throwing up prayers - good f we don’t turn it over first
Excuses are for haters and losers.

Real men give credit where credit is due, any 🤡 can criticize - that doesn’t make you a sensei or a reader.

That was one of the most frustrating 20 minutes of basketball I’ve ever watched.

Well we got down early because we got out worked. Later we couldn't fully catch up just cuz we weren't shooting well.
Doable but there's a lot to be cleaned up.

Michigan was a gift - got lucky v Maryland - just watch the offensive possessions in this game tonight - no structure no flow - just making it up and throwing up prayers - good f we don’t turn it over first

I can't believe we're getting this brilliant analysis FOR FREE. Thanks for the really smart takes, holeeater.

So if a team tips a rebound to themselves beyond half court, that's not over and back?

I was wondering the same thing. My thought is that when the ball hits the rim, it's considered a new possession and tipping the ball isn't considered possession.

10 is doable. Good recovery to
Make it to striking distance. Or are we only going with negativity tonight?
Complete negativity. One of Payne's made free throws grazed the rim. Gotta get better.

Crabby tonight? Payne has been our best player so far and clearly matches up best against IU front court. It was a sincere question. If you don't have an answer you don't have to respond.

What are you talking about? Clearly you know better than Ben Johnson and staff.....coach. You should tell them how they are wrong and you know basketball better than they do.....coach.

Mitchell and Garcia were terrible and too many careless turnovers. Can’t come out flat on the road.

Christie has his dawber down. He needs to buck up. Maybe a couple threes and some FTs will do the trick.

What are you talking about? Clearly you know better than Ben Johnson and staff.....coach. You should tell them how they are wrong and you know basketball better than they do.....coach.
Because I asked a question? I'm open to your opinion on why it's best he doesn't start. We are here to talk basketball right, but only on terms satisfactory to you? Noted.

Top Bottom