***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Indiana fans give Wisconsin fans a run for whiniest in the B1G. Every foul against them is a travesty to be booed.

Love the fight to get back into this one! Let's finish this strong. Need Battle or Stephens to heat up

Yeah Loewe is absolutely just a role player. A good one. Shoot the open 3 if they give it. Play solid D

Indiana fans give Wisconsin fans a run for whiniest in the B1G. Every foul against them is a travesty to be booed.
that’s how Hoffarber got the situation for his second ESPY.

Bummer. That's probably ballgame. Missing the front end there definitely hurts

Loewe with another wild heave of himself at the basket. I don't get it. Pull up and shoot a jumper or something.

Not having bigs is just going to be a tough problem all year.
Loewe really is struggling here

Why can’t we shot free throws, miss too many front ends on 1 & 1.

Loewe now 0-8. 0-4 from 3. No points.

Loewe is really struggling on both ends of the floor.

Go Gophers!!

Why can’t we shot free throws, miss too many front ends on 1 & 1.

Part of me is wondering if it's because these guys have to play so many minutes and their legs are just cooked.

What a frustrating game. A minimum of five shots go in and out. Good players can’t make FTs. Luke Loewe KEEPS shooting and won’t stop. WTF??

All we had to do was get a couple good bounces and make a couple open shots and we win. Outside of one stretch by Willis no one could do it.

Loewe is just totally outmatched in every aspect. Feel bad for him.

Loewe is just totally outmatched in every aspect. Feel bad for him.
He doesn’t have to be out there right now. We have Sutherlin to throw with the other guys to finish here

Too little too late. I expect MSU and Illinois to be ranked and IU may be as well. So at least we're losing to good teams.

Top Bottom