***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

scools12

Reaction score
Loewe with a tough game.

Gophers battled hard which was good to see after the Illinois blowout.

stocker08

Reaction score
Can't shoot 20% from three and expect to win. Loewe is brutal. He can't be our third option on offense.

jovs

Reaction score
Would like to see Ben experiment with a bigger front line when our perimeter game is struggling and we are collapsing so hard defensively and giving up 3s.
Just don't have the people to do that, if Ihnen and Fox were playing it would be a different story.

howeda7

Reaction score
This is why fouling at the end of games will never work for this roster.

Reaction score
They learn nothing by continuing the status quo. Would be nice to see the guys who are part of the future play more, especially in the age of the transfer portal.

WriterGoph

Reaction score
They learn nothing by continuing the status quo. Would be nice to see the guys who are part of the future play more, especially in the age of the transfer portal.

They're not mailing the season in yet. They have a legit shot to get back to .500 in conference after this game at Michigan State this week.

Allshade

Reaction score
Do you guys see much of an improved offensive system compared to Pitino? To my eye, it just seems like the same ol stuff.

skiumah1

Reaction score
Staff has done a great job.

If they can get to 5 conference wins it would probably be one of the best coaching jobs in the country.
I agree. Think my expectations may started to get a little too high here.
Overachieving? Absolutely.
NCAAs? NIT more likely.

topos

Reaction score
The game plan was an A+ and really started to pay dividends early in the second half.

I think the staff is definetly proving themselves to recruits.

howeda7

Reaction score
There aren't many of them though. Thiam hasn't shown much of anything. I would like Thompson to get some run though.

Spottedmuskie

Reaction score
Do you guys see much of an improved offensive system compared to Pitino? To my eye, it just seems like the same ol stuff.
Yes I do, they play their own pace and slow the game down. This team isn't even close to as athletic as Pitino's least atheltic team.

Top Bottom