***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Dakota2

Reaction score
Well, then, I guess we know what Job 1 is for the coach, eh?
That was job 1 this year too. But impact guys in portal are hard to get. Ben was an unknown as a head coach. Next off-season he will be dealing from a position of strength. Chance of filling one or both of those needs will be higher.

GopherManiac8

Reaction score
Is Indiana really top 5 in the conference? I don’t think so. Illinois and Michigan state certainly are
They are certainly in the top half. Regardless it was a Quad 1 game being on the road which obviously means it is a difficult game to win. In my post I said the games we have played so far are disproportianate to the rest of the conference, meaning 4 out of these first 5 games will have been against teams in the TOP HALF. There are a lot of teams in the LOWER HALF that we have not played yet that could result in a W.

Some guy

Reaction score
They are certainly in the top half. Regardless it was a Quad 1 game being on the road which obviously means it is a difficult game to win. In my post I said the games we have played so far are disproportianate to the rest of the conference, meaning 4 out of these first 5 games will have been against teams in the TOP HALF. There are a lot of teams in the LOWER HALF that we have not played yet that could result in a W.
A quad one game on the road means they’re a top 75 team in the country.

Yeah they are probably between 6-9 in the conference. I said that.

Chico Gopher

Reaction score
Nice freshman class ? Really ??
I think not
You don't think the freshman class of Carrington, Ola-Joseph, and Payne, who I expect will all get quite a bit of playing time next season, are not a nice freshman class?

I respect your opinion, and while they might not be a 5-star class, I actually think they'll be a step up from most of the recent classes the Gophers have been able to recruit.

And of course, when the 23-24 season begins, if they work out at all, all 3 of them will have hopefully accumulated meaningful playing time as freshman in 22-23 and be ready to be go-to type players as sophomores.

Last edited:

Top Bottom