***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

If they’re going to double team down below, gotta come down hard to double team. They’re making it so easy to find the open man.

johnson was probably right to think Phinisey (sp) couldn’t or wouldnt shoot. But today, he can and is.
The staff clearly understands college basketball more than I do, just hoping we see a different result in the 2nd half. However that may be

Would like to see Ben experiment with a bigger front line when our perimeter game is struggling and we are collapsing so hard defensively and giving up 3s.

Curry is not a post up player. No skill playing with his back to the basket. Might as well play him at strong forward which is more natural to him and let Daniels and Thompson have the middle. The more game experience Thompson can get the better.
I know they won't do it, but Daniels should play more than Curry against some of these guys.

I know they won't do it, but Daniels should play more than Curry against some of these guys.
We are already a little limited offensively and I think Daniels is even more limited than curry is. So that’s the trade off. But I generally agree with you.

These rims are not being kind...

Can't continue to give up completely uncontested threes like this.

Race didn't say Ope before he fouled him.....

I guess allowing open 3’s is a staple at Mn.

We are already a little limited offensively and I think Daniels is even more limited than curry is. So that’s the trade off. But I generally agree with you.
Daniels brings almost zero offensively, but Curry often cancels out his offense by trying to do too much. So, I'll take the defense.

Nice play. The refs are going to his us with 3 make-up calls soon though.

Gophers still down by 3, but the Gophers really have played well today. Indiana has just been a bit better. Love the fight in these guys. Really becoming one of my all time favorite Gopher squads just by how hard they play no matter the situation.

What was that little tussle with Race there? Had the tv on mute on the phone

Top Bottom