***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

It's hard when you throw the ball 2 seconds late and get hit by a f'n train.
He got hit from behind. He didn’t get lit up. Jackson was the 3rd or 4th option on the play. Kieft and BSF were covered. It was a great throw. Terrible play by Jackson.

Are you hammered? It his Jackson in the chest and he got hit from behind by the guy trailing him. There is nothing dangerous about that play. Jackson dropped it.

Jackson more open earlier. Tanner threw it late.

I really don't know what YoutubeTV all has or doesn't have. It would be my choice if I were to "cut the cord" because of the sports options. But I have a friend who has it. Missing Bally is a BIG problem for me. But I've also heard his gripes about streaming issues. Furthermore.....it sounds like they have been feuding with NBC. Potential to lose a bunch of channels there.
If Bally is your excuse, fine.

Cable loses channels all the time due to fights with networks. That has nothing to do with cable vs streaming, they're both the same there.

YTTV has never given me a single issue on streaming quality. Far better quality than "HD" cable when I go to friends place with Spectrum.

*BUT* I do have an independent ISP provider. I could easily see a thing where if your ISP is a cable company, they sabotage your streaming. Easily

Need to just start spying that QB and selling out on the run. This is a poor start for the D

Same for me. Losing half of what I watch to save $40 is foolishness.
I split YTTV 3 ways with 2 other households. So the savings is substantially more.

Plus my neighborhood in Mpls has the best ISP in the state.

Rat bastage cable companies can kiss my ass.

Well, I see QB run is the main play from now on until something changes. Lets see if something changes.

This Indy qb would be a dream for our team. When will he force a throw into triple coverage like our guy?

Good stop there on 3rd. Fourth down and punt coming.

Does he let it bounce or fair catch?

I’m getting so I don’t care anymore. Culture, slogans, conservative play calls, etc. Guys play with no emotion or very little drive

Ball State is tied for last in the MAC West.

Certainly you're not talking about FCS teams ...
Sagarin: College Football 2021 through games of November 13 Saturday - Week 11

85. Indiana (2-8)
86. Ball State (5-5)

If you want me to say "i fvcked up," i fvcked up. Write it.

Of all the Gophers problems, punt returns are very far down the list...

Really hard to win with this offense that relies on a QB who can pass or run a little.

Top Bottom