***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

What has happened to our Offense? The Defense isn't too far behind.

This team appears to have lost confidence. They are playing tentatively.

Is it Mike Sanford, Jr., the players, PJ Fleck, or a combination of things? They have lost it.

If they don't score a touchdown, it will be time to watch "Machette".

Is it now obvious to this coaching staff to make a change at QB? Even temporary - a drive or 2. Oh wonderful, they pass for a 1st down and of course a holding call.

Is it now obvious to this coaching staff to make a change at QB? Even temporary - a drive or 2. Oh wonderful, they pass for a 1st down and of course a holding call.
OK, maybe wait a minute.............

Listening to game via KFAN on iheart. Grimm & DT are talking about TM2's poor accuracy. He's throwing behind receiver most of the time and they are pointing out just how much yardage the receiver would have gained if a catchable pass had been thrown.

If Bally is your excuse, fine.

Cable loses channels all the time due to fights with networks. That has nothing to do with cable vs streaming, they're both the same there.

YTTV has never given me a single issue on streaming quality. Far better quality than "HD" cable when I go to friends place with Spectrum.

*BUT* I do have an independent ISP provider. I could easily see a thing where if your ISP is a cable company, they sabotage your streaming. Easily

Cable rarely loses channels. Can't remember NBCUniversal and their channels ever being on the chopping block.

And I live in the suburbs. Few independent ISP options. Not having Bally is a deal breaker however. As I said....if/when I drop cable....YoutubeTV would be at the top of the list because of the sports options. But as it is now....with cable/internet bundling.....I wouldn't save nearly enough to go to a worse product.

Are you hammered? It his Jackson in the chest and he got hit from behind by the guy trailing him. There is nothing dangerous about that play. Jackson dropped it.
No, he wasn't. He was hit by the safety the second the ball arrived to Jackson. The safety was only able to meet the man at the same time as the ball is because Tanner threw it too late. The man trailing him never touched Jackson.

Stubbornness combined with hubris is a powerful thing.

Why hand off into the blitzer/rusher?

Top Bottom