***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

100 yard kick return TD by Iowa. I didn’t think you were allowed to return Kickoffs?

you thought beating the 4th best college football team in the state of Indiana was going to be easy?
Ball State is tied for last in the MAC West.

Certainly you're not talking about FCS teams ...

100 yard kick return TD by Iowa. I didn’t think you were allowed to return Kickoffs?
I actually want Iowa to win, now, after seeing what Ohio State has progressed to.

West winner gets automatic loss to OSU in Indy, this year.

I wouldnt be disappointed with the results if we were playing with mostly freshmen and sophomores but this is a very veteran team.

Last edited:

OK, name another channel that's a must have for you.

I really don't know what YoutubeTV all has or doesn't have. It would be my choice if I were to "cut the cord" because of the sports options. But I have a friend who has it. Missing Bally is a BIG problem for me. But I've also heard his gripes about streaming issues. Furthermore.....it sounds like they have been feuding with NBC. Potential to lose a bunch of channels there.

3rd and 6. RUTM. Brilliant! No need for any changes...keep doing what you're doing.

So hard to watch the offensive play calling. Hard to watch Tanner as well. Come on just make a change here to give a spark. This is ridiculous

Somebody probably has already said this, but what we’re watching is the definition of insanity.

I really don't know what YoutubeTV all has or doesn't have. It would be my choice if I were to "cut the cord" because of the sports options. But I have a friend who has it. Missing Bally is a BIG problem for me. But I've also heard his gripes about streaming issues. Furthermore.....it sounds like they have been feuding with NBC. Potential to lose a bunch of channels there.
Same for me. Losing half of what I watch to save $40 is foolishness.

Hey!! I need another commercial!!!! This is why I hate watching on the app. Can't quickly change to another channel.

He is going to get one of our receivers killed. He just cannot see the field right now. PJ's refusal to move off Morgan is bizarre.
Are you hammered? It his Jackson in the chest and he got hit from behind by the guy trailing him. There is nothing dangerous about that play. Jackson dropped it.

If we keep Indiana to 7 points or less we have a chance to win this game...

Let’s see if D looks better this time. We might need the D to score some points today.

Top Bottom