***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

This Mosley returning punts for Illinois is the biggest bonehead...the last three games will tell the tale of this season.

Yes! They're gonna win by 3 TDs. When does "no style points" whining start? :cool:

It's not that we lost those games. It's that those were games we could have won.

It just seems that talking with casual fans many people act as if Minnesota is really quite terrible.

Purdue game will be a good one I think. If our defense plays the same we'll be in good shape. If our players can't enter the stadium because of the restraining order it may be a long day.

Purdue has thrown 52 times today. Hope we can get pressure on the qb next week.

Purdue game will be a good one I think. If our defense plays the same we'll be in good shape. If our players can't enter the stadium because of the restraining order it may be a long day.

Now I wonder where people get the idea that you're a haterl? :D

Purdue has thrown 52 times today. Hope we can get pressure on the qb next week.
Getting to the QB will be the key to a victory. Our DBs are too green to think they could handle the challenge of 52 passing plays in a game.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It's been a long time since the Gophers were big favorites on the road in a conference game and covered.

Adios! Gotta go move some leaves around the yard.

NOW I can REALLY enjoy my Saturday night!

We're bowl eligible! Everybody keep going to class & study hard!

Not often we get a 23-point road conference win. Gonna enjoy this one.

Wasn't always perfect, but still a solid win, 40-17. We're going bowling! Play that Rouser and let's raise a glass, cheers! :drink::drink::drink:

Adios! Gotta go move some leaves around the yard.
I did my leaves yesterday. I have a feeling that I have to move furniture around the living room, for the second time in six months. She's got that look in her eyes...

Did I miss something? Did he hobble off?

Thanks for the heads-up upnortkig. Tikited, Go back to 2:10 left in the game. He's sitting on the bench talking to the trainer. Luckily, neither of them seem too upset.

A B1G road win is just that, and needs to be enjoyed.

I did not notice any significant injuries during the game either.

Enjoy the weekend folks!

Top Bottom