***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Gopher D and special teams win this one. Neutral on Santoso though,

That 3-down call really isn't going to work. Everyone running that way for the defense.

Jeff George looking more like Boy George

I hope the tendency to throw your helmet around on the sideline isn't genetic. We're probably lucky Jon Gruden isn't doing the color commentary.

I can't imagine Louisianna Lafayette is missing their OC much.

I don't mind Millen as much as many do, but he was dead wrong about this being a well-disciplined team.

Millen got the idea that our team "doesn't make mistakes". Hopefully they can keep that up the rest of the season.

Kicking for the corner, into that wind, may not have been a good idea.

Matt Millen just said Claeys team is always disciplined and never beats themselves. Ha

Offense was just enough for today, and MIGHT do vs. Purdue.... Gonna have to be better in Lincoln though.

Did Matt Millen just say that Tracy Claeys team doesn't beat themselves and are fundamentally sound? Really? I think he will fall even further down the TV analysts food chain, Aggie Vision here he comes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Millen got the idea that our team "doesn't make mistakes". Hopefully they can keep that up the rest of the season.

If referring to turnovers he's accurate- not so much with penalties

I don't mind Millen as much as many do, but he was dead wrong about this being a well-disciplined team.

Agree wth all of that. Guessing this is the first time he's seen the Gophers play.

If referring to turnovers he's accurate- not so much with penalties

We are +7 on turnovers this year, second in the Big Ten. Can't rely on that going forward but has definitely been big part of our ability to go 6-2.

This offense sucks, plain and simple.

No one can argue that. You'd have to have never seen the game of football to not know that. They had 2 opportunities starting in Illinois territory to put the game away by going up 3 scores, (even with a field goal!!!) and they couldn't do it! Just imagine NE and WI. I'll gladly eat my words if I'm wrong, and I hope I get to do that, but I don't think so.

This offense does everything to make the game close. Does nothing to help the defense EVER! Leaves it up to the defense EVERY TIME. Can't go out and win it themselves, EVER!

Brutal

Top Bottom