***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

So the Illini can now get 3 yds. anytime they want. Gophers will need 10 more points to hang on.

Nice job Clayes! What a freakin' idiot. Two TD lead at opponents 40. U punt on 4th down DUMBA$$!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so sick of watching this piss poor offense. It does everything to make the game close. Does nothing to help the defense. Leaves it up to the defense EVERY TIME. Can't go out and win it themselves, EVER!

What an excruciatingly terrible turn of events led by an excruciatingly terrible decision to go for it the previous "drive" by passing with an excruciatingly inaccurate QB to a WR standing in excruciatingly terrible receiving position.

Nice job Clayes! What a freakin' idiot. Two TD lead at opponents 40. U punt on 4th down DUMBA$$!

Yes, they won't take a chance with a pass play on 2nd and 15 but they'll take a chance with a pass play on 4th and 5 on the 40.

Can't even get a FG to make it a 3 score game. Throws it on 1st down. Brutal.

Santoso puts that punt into the endzone. 17 yard difference. I go for inside the 40 every single time.

Calhoun has been awful

Leidner. Put that between 2 and 7 ft in the air please...

Top Bottom