***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

The struggle is not just Sharp right now, the rest of the team needs to do a better job of getting open.

Great first half. However, I would offer the NW game in the Hoff PG year as a cautionary tale. The weird line-up worked for a half...and then never again.

Yep. Seen this one before...

Sharp is not a PG

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This game just really proves how bad Illionis really is...come on they should be blowing us out by at least 20 with this group of Gophs.[/QUOTE

Agreed, and that's what pisses me off about those idiots getting suspended. The Illini was highly beatable tonight if we were at full strength.

Lol. Do these Illini fans have any idea what scrap of a team they are playing now? They are waiving their towels and screaming like it is a final four game.

The post game will be more interesting and meaningful than the game...

Lol. Do these Illini fans have any idea what scrap of a team they are playing now? They are waiving their towels and screaming like it is a final four game.

Should they stay quiet because we had to suspend three players? I'm sure if the situation was reversed, you wouldn't be criticizing our fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been working for him so far all year....See also Melo Trimble

He hasnt used it much prior to tonight and has used it several times tonight alone. I thought it was a little comical actually.

We won't beat Rutgers with those three out

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Should they stay quiet because we had to suspend three players? I'm sure if the situation was reversed, you wouldn't be criticizing our fans. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You didn't answer the question. I'm guessing most of them have no idea.

Illinois team and coaching staff should be embarrassed about tonight.

No effort at all first half. Should have been pressuring from the start.

This game should have been well out of hand by half time.

Edit: Very nice effort first half by the Mn guys that were left.

The big question is it a one game suspension.

The U will form a committee to decide which type of committee should be used to proceed. We might have an answer by October. Keep your fingers crossed...

Illinios effort and the fact they should have beat us by more doesn't concern me. It was nice we had a great first half considering the situation. .:) I would be ashamed if I went to a Gopher game and the visiting team had two starters suspended and I was such a poor fan I didn't realize it. I would think their fans figured out.

Besides some dribbling and passing mistakes, Sharp has done well considering the circumstances.......

In the pie chart of blame for this game, Sharp gets none. He did far more than we could reasonably have expected.

Is this Murphy's first trip to the free throw line tonight?

In the pie chart of blame for this game, Sharp gets none. He did far more than we could reasonably have expected.

Yup. A freshman walk on asking to step in and play 40 minutes at a position he didn't even play in high school is not our problem.

This team does not know how to play defense. No wonder we are getting our butt handed to us.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom