***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS BOUNCE-BACK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

That field goal attempt, like the last one, looks like a victory in this game.

Holding them to a FG is a big win. One score game and we get the ball at half. Nothing wrong with that.

Hey, at least we have one time out left. That's always a positive. Right?

Had them 1st and long, 2nd and long allow a 4th & 5 conversion and the drive ending with a FG is not a win.

What a horrible defensive series.

Glad they didn't give Devito a chance with his legs there. I have the feeling he would have walked it in.

CAB, Jackson, Wright.....probably would have come down with that ball. MBS let the safety take it right out of his hands.
I like the kid, but having said that, MBS is a liability on this offense.

Had them 1st and long, 2nd and long allow a 4th & 5 conversion and the drive ending with a FG is not a win.

19 play drive, including 2 holding calls, right after scoring to get within 3. Awful.

I am bummed for the rest of the season seeing this. I thought we had a defense.

Biggest difference last two games is QB play imo. Purdue and Illinois have QBs that can make plays with their arms. Gophers don’t have that.

Our offense line is just not very good.
I thought the Oline looks much better this week. Big running holes against one of the best front sevens in the country. Pass protection on the right side is still not good.

Top Bottom