***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT COLORADO IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

This is one of those games that if you put it the stat sheet into a computer it would probably simulate Gophers expected margin of at least 28-0

Fleck should have burned his timeout and fought about it then. He probably didn't notice until after the clock hit 0:00 though.

I don’t know the rules there. The clock was not running before the play with the penalty. But player was in bounds on the play with the penalty.

Points on the first drive coming out of halftime would be massive.
Yeah gotta forget about that finish there. Go get 6 out of half. 3 would be fine but they should get 6.

Because he was tackled in bounds. I think that PJ F’s up
Even on a penalty? Not arguing, just curious. I thought on all penalties the clock stopped. If not, OK, I learned something. Because rules are always changing and I'm not the most sober person on this board.

I don’t know the rules there. The clock was not running before the play with the penalty. But player was in bounds on the play with the penalty.
Right I don't know what the official rule is there. Those officials may have screwed that one up.

Okay Gopher Defense - No 2nd half melt-down, please!

I mean if you think it is stopped you don’t look at it. Someone on the staff effed up.

He just had his “Limegrover moment”
This was nowhere near as bad as that game. Not even remotely comparable to that situation.

The play before the penalty was an incomplete pass (deep ball). I believe that means the clock should have been stopped following the flagged play.

Regardless, that drive was bad clock management. You don’t run on first down from the 50 with 1:05 left and one timeout.

Wish this coaching staff would go for the jugular. Running on first down after our D comes up huge is just so conservative.
I was just thinking, don't try to fool with a run. Throw a pass. You have the Buffaloes back pedaling.

If you had told me that Colorado would only have 7 yards of offense at the half I would have laughed.

Play calling looks a lot less predictable this week... did Fleck have a talk with Sanford? Either way, keep it up and keep the pressure on. Usually 3rd quarter is when Sanford and Fleck shuts down the offense. Hopefully they've learned!

Gotta get up to a 4 score lead here in the 3rd or early 4th. I'll feel good at that point.

Top Bottom