***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT COLORADO IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

When was the last time Minnesota held someone shutout the 1st half? I think it started with an N and ended with shit.

So what’s the recourse here? You could see the referee acknowledge that they fucked up. They could have fixed it and chose not too. File a protest at halftime?

Unsung first half positive performance - punt return. Don't love that 3/4 returns featured Potts, but even with BA back there, Minn has gotten some solid returns.

lol Morgan is vastly better than Weber and in terms of efficiency is by far the best QB in school history and 3rd in Big Ten history.

we deeply underrate him.

I don't know if he's vastly better than Weber......but Morgan is definitely the best QB that I can recall the Gophers having. We were spoiled by a 2019 season in which we had two first team All Big Ten receivers.

lol Morgan is vastly better than Weber and in terms of efficiency is by far the best QB in school history and 3rd in Big Ten history.

we deeply underrate him.
And Weber's passing success at Minnesota due to:
#1 Spead Offense alowing so many attempts
#2 Eric Decker's ability to catch balls thrown to his ankles for 3 years

1st half stats:
Team Stats
Game Stats
Minnesota
Colorado
First Downs103
Rushing Attempts2414
Rushing Yards117-27
Rushing Avg4.9-1.9
Receptions65
Receiving Yards10834
Receiving Avg18.06.8
Passing Yards10834
Pass C-A-I6-10-05-11-0
Plays-Yards34-22525-7
Yards/Play6.620.28
Kick Return Yards0-00-0
Punt Return Yards4-441-3
Interception-Yards0-00-0
Fumbles-Yards0-00-0
Fumbles-Lost0-00-0
Penalties2-201-10
Punts2-43.55-55.6
Possession17:5812:02
3rd Down Eff3-61-7
4th Down Eff0-00-1

Missed the 2nd half kickoff, start at the 10 ish? Not a good start. Then these assholes show lowlights of Colorado coming back to beat Minnesota in the Dome in 1992.

But they told the coaches it would be stopped. It’s ridiculous that they wouldn’t start it over.
I can’t speak on what the refs did or didn’t say. The point of contention is WHEN the clock should start. Because the clock obviously stopped… the rules say the clock should be started on the refs signal, not the snap. The refs were correct in starting the clock on the signal.

we deeply underrate him.
Morgan doesn't have Weber's arm talent.

I don't know why Tanner threw to the end zone into double coverage.

Nate Landman is an NFL-caliber player.

Top Bottom