***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA LETS BUILD A WINNING STREAK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

You watched last week And Iowa no? Kyle McCord for OSU has two first round wrs and an nfl te and still misses frequently. This is what college football is
Have far more faith in him throwing an accurate pass compared to AK.

Also, regardless of the outcome, I'm gonna take some time after the game to find some coaches that would be good to pursue to replace OC, and Special Teams coach.

There are other positions that could improve, but OC and ST are the biggest needs for this team IMO.

I was hoping we’d get another comment on his mouth piece like it’s remotely important.
It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't sometimes forget to put it back in his mouth, or was excelling in all parts of his game. Since he's not, each little thing gets amplified.

No, this is what we are.

Plenty of teams complete passes.
There are 40 QBs completing under 60% of their passes in college football. There are 14 over 70. Michigan states qb has missed 4 throws already today. Qb play is mediocre in CFB.

Kaliakmanis is 11th in the big ten in completion percentage. He's below average, even in a conference with bad QBs.
Never said he was not. He is the best on the roster and this group of pass catchers does not help.

AK just doesn't have his mind in the game. From chewing his mouth guard to his demeaner, he just seems lackadaisical.
I think he's nervous. How do you throw a wide open 5 yard pass into the ground? Nerves.

There are 40 QBs completing under 60% of their passes in college football. There are 14 over 70. Michigan states qb has missed 4 throws already today. Qb play is mediocre in CFB.
1. Bullshit.
2. If not bullshit, I don't care. I don't want the Gophers to be down among the bottom dwellers.

Is Henderson hurt? Or was that an offensive #20 not in pads on the sidelines?

"That's a Golden Gopher First Down!"

Finally..(y)

1. Bullshit.
2. If not bullshit, I don't care. I don't want the Gophers to be down among the bottom dwellers.
Go look at the NCAA stats like I just did. And on your second point, yes I hope we attempt to increase the skill of the qb room in the offseason

Today's theme song for the Golden Gopher Offense: Runaway by Jefferson Starship

Playing that field position game. Maybe we'll be able to get a score if we start on their 45 yard line.

RUTM, RUTM, don't convert.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

I could call plays better than MN in my sleep. It’s like watching remedial football. Cross midfield, run it on 1st and 2nd down. With your 4th string back no less. After he just carried it 3 times in a row? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Top Bottom